La Vela Coffee Roasters and Catering is coffee roasting company that focuses on roasting and serving specialty coffees. We strive to offer delightful coffee which we field-test every day with our espresso catering operation at private and corporate events.
Our in-house trained staff can execute the best service because they work and live the coffee process from the bean to the cup.
Event Set up and execution crew
We are currently looking for an eager set up person ready to join our dynamic ESPRESSO CATERING TEAM. The main tasks include preparing supplies and set up espresso equipment to take to locations where we do our espresso services. Delivery, set up, pick up and breakdown is part of our daily tasks, Planning of the use of event inventory and orders will be needed. The new team member will help oversee and track the warehouse organization. As a team player in a growing business, you will be placed in a challenging yet rewarding environment. We are extremely family oriented, but, always put our best foot forward.
- Report to your supervisor to receive daily tasks, frequent strategy meetings.
- Plan daily strategy for event development and execution
- Prepare EVENT equipment and supplies as part of daily routine.
- Ready to perform event delivery, execution and breakdown during previously planned and unplanned events
- Drive/deliver/pick-up equipment to and from events safely
- Track stations and team members whenever events are taking place
The ideal candidate should:
- Be willing to learn how to deliver, install and set up espresso stations
- Train as a barista and assistant as back up
- Know how to prioritize tasks to improve efficiency
- Knowledge of excel, word, ms office, google drive
- Punctuality is very important
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Be able to lift 50-60 lb
- Be a team player
- Like coffee
- High school diploma or higher
- Like coffee
- Interest in learning barista skills
- Able to help lifting 60+ lbs.
- Great customer service.
- Fluent in English, Spanish
- Flexible hours: during the high season hours include weekends and evenings
La Vela Coffee
Why Work Here?
Room for growth, cheerful and dynamic work environment, schedule flexibility, opportunity to train as barista.