At La Sonora at Dove Mountain Senior Living, we are all part of the same symphony. Our goal is to create positive and joyful experiences for our residents and their families. Just like musical notes on a sheet, every day is different at a La Sonora at Dove Mountain Senior Living community. We are looking for team members that are positive, collaborative, show leadership, are respectful and overflowing with integrity, care and hard work. We offer competitive wages, benefits, training and the opportunity for growth. We encourage you to apply and become part of our family today!
If you are passionate about your work and driven by the desire to create a life full of purpose for our residents, a La Sonora at Dove Mountain Senior Living community may be the place for you. We have a current opening for a Resident Services Director. The Resident Services Director is responsible for the overall implementation, delivery, coordination of resident care services for the community
Become part of our family and find your Cadence.
- Supervise, develop and schedule the care staff according to company's policies, procedures and standards.
- Establish and maintain medication program.
- Perform assessments and reassessments according to policies.
- Ensure resident records and charting is current and up to date.
- Maintains high degree of resident satisfaction through consistent delivery of high quality services.
- Acts as the contact for all issues related to resident care.
- Understand the community's care regulations along with state specific regulations.
- Provides activities of daily assistance to the residents as needed.
- Provide training and orientation to all Care Partners, Nurses and Medication Care Partners.
- Maintains current departmental policies, procedures and licenses, in accordance with company, Federal, State and local requirements.
- Reviews hiring, promotions, disciplinary actions and termination of employment of employees with attention paid to consistency in the selection and retention of quality personnel.
- Continually explores means of revenue enhancement.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining an atmosphere of stability where the personal dignity of residents is supported.
- Develops and maintains a positive image with community.
- Interact with resident's families, physicians and medical personnel as needed.
- Actively participate in "in house" sales activities including prospective resident tours and special events, participates in Marketing rotation.
- Degree in gerontology, nursing or in a related field is required. RN or LVN preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in assisted living and memory care.
- Knowledge of various computer systems, particularly Excel and Word.
- High degree of accuracy in all assignments; ability to manage time effectively, work with numerous interruptions, strength in initiative, good judgment; employs professional ethics; has a pleasant manner, good communication skills and the ability to motivate.
- Ability to work in stressful environment and to work evenings and/or weekends and on call 24/7.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
La Sonora at Dove Mountain