Hotel Night Front Desk Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 Hourly
Hotel Night Auditor/Overnight Shift/Front Desk Agent/ $17+bonuses
Isn't it time to work somewhere you love that is fun, exciting, and rewarding?
We are one of the best service hotel operating companies in the area. We are not only proud of where we work, but this place is like a family and we definitely know how to have fun. Our hotel has an opening with the front desk and we are looking for the best candidate. This position is 4 days a week, with 10-hour shifts, and has a flexible schedule.
Front desk agents represent the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay by working with all hotel personnel to ensure every guest experiences superior customer care.
Responsibilities include registering guests, assigning rooms, accommodating special requests, and ensuring the guests have a pleasant stay and smooth checkout. This job has great upward potential, benefits, monthly bonuses, the opportunity to cross-train in other departments, and competitive pay increases based on performance.
If you aren't happy with your current job or just can't find that right fit, come talk to us right away! Walk in and fill out an application too!Compensation:
$17.50 hourly plus bonusesResponsibilities:
- Maintains an inventory of vacancies, reservations, and room assignments. Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department
- Takes same-day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates
- Registers arriving guests and assigns rooms
- Coordinates guest room maintenance work with the engineering and maintenance division
- Uses persuasive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel
- Process laundry (wash, dry, fold) to re-stock for the next housekeeping day
- Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager
- Manages and resolves all guest complaints in a professional and courteous manner
- Runs the Audit and changes the day
- Processes guest check-outs and handles monetary transactions
- Maintains a high level of professional appearance and demeanor
- Cleaning and laundry folding during shift
- Overtime available if wanted
- Team oriented establishment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 4 day 10-hour shifts
- Wednesday through Saturday
- Hotel experience
- Customer service
- Night Auditor experience
- Valid driver License
- Able to work overnight
- Flexible hours
- Reliable transportation
- High school diploma
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Located just outside of Seattle and Tacoma, La Quinta® by Wyndham Auburn provides a memorable stay in the Pacific Northwest. Our modern hotel is steps from restaurants, shops, and entertainment in downtown Auburn, and just a short drive from the Muckleshoot Casino, Wild Waves Theme & Water Park, and Tacoma's commercial and museum district. Downtown Seattle and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) are also within driving distance. While you're here, settle in with free daily breakfast, a heated indoor pool, and our fitness center.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Wyndham Auburn
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?