Human Resources Generalist
- Posted: 11 days ago
Responsible for managing employment functions across the organization to effectively attract and retain high performing employees.
Core functions include program and policy oversight, human resources information systems, and internal communications with management and staff while remaining impartial when rendering decisions.
Areas of focus include but are not limited to benefits, compensation and recruitment.
- Propose and implement process improvements
- Meet deadlines for completion of work
- Maintain agreed upon work schedule
- Demonstrate cooperation and teamwork
- Provide cross-training on specific job responsibilities
- Meet identified business goals that contribute to departmental goals
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Labor and Employment Relations or related field; OR may substitute additional four years of relevant work experience for the required degree.
- Four years’ Human Resources experience.
Per State & Federal regulations healthcare providers and healthcare staff working at the La Pine Community Health Center must provide their employer, contractor, or responsible party with either:
- Proof of vaccination showing they are fully vaccinated;
- Documentation of a medical or religious exception.
*For a full list of job duties and requirements contact Human Resources
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
La Pine Community Health Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. La Pine Community Health Center complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the organization has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
La Pine Community Health Center
AddressLa Pine, OR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?