La Macchia Group, LLC is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team! The ideal candidate will have a minimum seven years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. If you are a motivated, hardworking, and goal-oriented individual, we want you!
Summary: Lead all marketing activities for the company as well as further develop key areas of focus as determined by the Marketing Manager with input from key La Macchia Group personnel. Key responsibilities for this position include digital/inbound marketing, creative writing, website concept development and management as well as other areas important to the company’s performance. Strong writing, social and organizational skills are required for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead and implement a forward-thinking inbound marketing program
- Develop content critical to promoting La Macchia Group's position as the thought leader in its industry
- Identify, develop and leverage the use of social media to promote market awareness
- Create content and further develop website
- Transform existing website delivery to better meet the expectations of potential clients -- this includes planned 2020 website overhaul
- Increase use of video or other key aspects to enhance website
- Optimize use of HubSpot as the company's web-based marketing software
- Explore and introduce new and innovative MarTech opportunities to better promote La Macchia Group in the industry
Media and Promotional:
- Responsible for research and development of La Macchia Group content
- Direct all efforts with publications, trade leagues and shows
- Create, manage and direct annual marketing budget
- Creative yet advanced writing skills applied to all platforms, internally and externally, across the organization
- Oversee consistent messaging across the organization
- Develop and finalize company's brand standards with Sr. Brand Designer
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Superior English grammar skills to write reports, develop content, conduct business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to communicate effectively.
Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong knowledge and ability to create budgets and work with general mathematical concepts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in the Adobe Suite of software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) and Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of HubSpot is desired, however, it is not a requirement for this position.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university; and a minimum of seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.