Orthodontic Assistant / RDA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
La Jolla Village Orthodontics is a modern, energetic, and growing private orthodontic practice. We are looking for a motivated and fun loving RDA to join our tight-knit team. We love experience but value happy, hard-working, career minded individuals most, so all are welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate will have one year of dental/orthodontic experience and a current RDA/DA license. Must be dependable, have excellent customer service, and be a team-player. The position is part time, but there is full time opportunity with our sister office in Point Loma. We offer competitive pay and paid vacation and holidays.
- Instrument cleaning and sterilization
- Assist with patient records and radiographs (panoramic and Cephalometric)
- Patient education (excellent communication skills required)
- Assist with patient adjustments
- Assisting in orthodontic band and bracket placement
- Making Essix retainers
- Assisting with Invisalign attachment placement
Job Type: Full or Part Time
Pay: Competitive pay dependant on skills and experience. Pay will increase as new skills are acquired.
La Jolla Village Orthodontics
7575 Eads Ave. Suite #101La Jolla, CA
Get fresh Part Time Orthodontic Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.