Case Manager GMH EMPACT
Who we are:
EMPACT- Suicide Prevention Center, part of the La Frontera family, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 for new hires (amount varies with position)**
What you’ll do:
We are looking for an experienced Case Manager (General Mental Health) to join our team of highly committed clinical staff. The Case Manager will provide case management and coordination services to include: direct service, crisis intervention, transportation, and education to adults, children, and their families. This position is responsible for the coordination of services in accordance with the Arizona Practice Model and the 12 Principles.
- Ensure quality service delivery, including clinical care and all associated duties. Provide direct in-home, in-office and community services. These services will include, but not be limited to, crisis intervention, transportation, maintaining established client stabilization, additional client supervision, behavior management and support needed to maintain client in the community.
- Facilitate, schedule, and provide follow up on Child and Family Team Meetings/Adult Recovery Team Meetings. Complete written documentation of this meeting and provide a copy to all team members. Engage and invite natural supports as identified by the client. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with other agency stakeholders. Make referrals to collaborating partners and other community services, as client needs indicate.
- Deliver at least 40 hours of work per week, with a goal of 30 hours of direct client contact. Productivity standards established at a minimum of once a year and as needed due to contract changes. Complete all tasks agreed upon by timelines given.
- In collaboration with each child and family, support services to families, youth, and adults, that meet the following 12 Arizona Principles: Collaboration with the family, youth, and adult; Emphasis on achieving functional outcomes; Collaboration with others, including participation in unified assessment, planning and service approaches when families, youth, and adults are involved with multiple systems; Access for families, youth, and adults to a comprehensive array of sufficient behavioral health services to meet their needs; Best practices; Most appropriate setting; Timeliness; Services tailored to the family, youth, and adult; Stability in placements; Respect for the family's, youth’s, and adult’s unique cultural heritage; Independence, and; Connection to natural supports. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all related state, community mental health, and contracting organizations.
- Maintain all client records in current status and in accordance with agency policies and procedures, as well as RBHA, state, and federal requirements. Produce complete, timely, thorough, quality clinical documentation of all services rendered, both billable and non-billable, as required. The documentation must include sufficient information about the activity being documented and the client’s participation in, and response to, the activity.
- Attend regular scheduled weekly supervision. Seek out additional supervision as needed.
What you’ll provide:
- Must have a bachelor's degree in behavioral health related field or any combination of education/experience that meets BHT requirements as stipulated by AZDHS/BHS.
- Need to have flexible work hours and ability to meet with individuals in their home, community or office.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) ability preferred. Spanish language differential available.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of employment
What we’ll offer:
- Generous PTO (15 days the first year)
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Medical plans (4 choices)
- Dental plans (2 choices)
- Vision plans (2 choices)
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Retirement Allowance
- Company paid Life/AD&D and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary additional Life and Short-term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Elder Care assistance
- Pet Insurance and much more!
EMPACT-SPC is licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services, and accredited by the American Association of Suicidology (AAS) and The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
EMPACT-SPC/La Frontera Arizona provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All employees of EMPACT-SPC and La Frontera Arizona are employees "at will" as that term is understood in the State of Arizona. This means that employment may be terminated at any time without prior notice and for no stated reason.
EMPACT-SPC/La Frontera Arizona reserves the right to modify position descriptions as needed and without notice. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
La Frontera Center Inc.San Tan Valley, AZ
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.