We are seeking a licensed Esthetician to join our growing team. As part of our spa staff, you will play a key role in ensuring our clients have a relaxing and rejuvenating experience in our facility. You will provide a variety of services, including facials, microdermabrasion, hydra oxygen facials, and body treatments.
- Welcome clients and explain to them the list of products and services
- Conduct consultations for clients with problem areas, advising how best to care for their skin
- Perform skin care services, such as facials and wraps, as requested by the client
- Suggest various upgrades, such as the use of specialized skincare products
- Attend all staff meetings and continuing education workshops
- Current state esthetician’s license in good standing
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Skilled and knowledgeable regarding skincare products and cosmetics
- Able to suggest and sell products based on specific needs
- Experience with waxing is a plus
La Fenice Salon and Spa
Why Work Here?La Fenice Salon & Spa is a new location for owner and skincare specialist Lillian Samardzic. Lillian has been in the beauty industry for over 20 years. Her hands-on experience is reinforced with frequent training in the latest treatments, techniques, and products. As a result, the Spa is equipped with the most up to date machinery, including microdermabrasion and diamond peel machines, a hyperbaric oxygen machine, light electricity musculus stimulating machines, as well as an endermologie machine and variety of professional skincare lines.
Great environment and excellent clients
Coconut Grove, FL