Account Manager/Customer Service
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $23 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k,
We are a successful women's apparel manufacturer located in Downtown, Los Angeles that is growing.
We are looking for a full-time account manager to help support our existing account base.
Days in office are spent cultivating accounts by telephone, email, and following up on issues for accounts. You must be a self-starter, positive attitude, possess effective communication and closing skills.
- Support current accounts by building honorable relationships and nurturing sales.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Contribute new ideas and perspective to enhance our growth
- Possible travel to trade shows.
- Excellent command of English language (verbal and written).
- Exceptional people skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and follow up with minimal supervision.
- High attention to detail and superior follow up skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle numerous deadlines.
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel & Word
- Computer and internet savvy.
- Positive attitude and willingness to put in extra hours to get the job done!
- Strong work ethic.
Casual and friendly environment.
A LOT OF ROOM FOR GROWTH
2521 S Alameda St.Los Angeles, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?