La Costa Glen Carlsbad CCRC LLC Carlsbad, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
La Costa Glen is currently hiring a full time Custodian to work 3:00pm-11:00pm, Tuesday to Saturday. We are also looking for 2 Part-time Custodians to work 24 hours a week. The Custodian is responsible for major floor care projects, public area cleaning and trash disposal; working with other housemen and assisting in the job special request and dispatching work among the other custodians; and communicating with the other shift custodians.
- Maintains floors and carpets within the Community.
- Picks up and removes trash from trash rooms, offices and other locations within the Community.
- Cleans all public areas.
- Provides preventive maintenance to housekeeping machines such as vacuums, carpet shampooers and floor machines.
- Completes all meeting rooms setups in auditorium, arts and crafts room, lobby, etc.
- Maintains all grounds, golf courses, tennis courts clean throughout shift.
- Previous janitor experience strongly preferred
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English, communicate effectively, and perform simple arithmetic.
- Previous floor maintenance experience strongly preferred but not required. Knowledge of floor care procedures, techniques, and supplies preferred, but not required.
- Ability to understand and follow in instructions in English and communicate effectively, and perform simple arithmetic.
- Willingness to perform routines, repetitive tasks.
- Ability to drive utility vehicles
About La Costa Glen:
La Costa Glen is a resort-style retirement community located in beautiful North San Diego County, only two and a half miles from the Pacific. The community is contained securely on 50 acres within a park-like preserve, surrounded by permanent open space. La Costa Glen is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) offering a variety of villas and apartment homes to over 900 residents. Full services are provided, including restaurant style dining, housekeeping and laundry, maintenance services, transportation, fitness classes, wellness programs, and numerous activities.
We appreciate your interest in employment opportunities at our community. We are committed to hiring high quality, professional and caring individuals. We value and recognize the importance of supporting, training, and retaining our employees to better serve our residents. We look for employees with a passion for customer service.
Prior to beginning work at our community, applicants must complete and pass a drug screening, physical exam with tuberculosis (TB) skin test, Covid-testing and criminal clearance through FBI and Department of Justice (over 18 only). The background search includes minor misdemeanors and DUIs.
La Costa Glen offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with match for full time employees.
Apply online at LaCostaGlen.com/Careers.
La Costa Glen Carlsbad CCRC LLCWhy Work Here?
Awesome company, friendly staff and competitive benefits package!
Our company advises and provides business services for retirement communities so that residents can have a terrific lifestyle and owners can stop worrying about the day to day issues. We specialize in Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs) the most comprehensive retirement option available to people today. Our services range from pre-marketing a start-up community to the extensive services required to manage a stabilized community. Continuing Life provides a one-stop solution that includes specialized, experienced personnel and IT systems for running and managing the community. Where appropriate, we integrate with third-party vendors like Life Care Services and ADP, who are experts in their respective areas, to provide a total solution for operating a full-scale retirement community.