La Clinica de Familia Inc. Las Cruces, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
La Clinica de Familia (LCDF) is a FQHC with several locations in Southern New Mexico. For over 40 years, La Clinica has provided services to the residents of Southern New Mexico. Our mission statement definitely speaks to what La Clinica de Familia stands for, which is to empower and enrich families, individuals, and communities by providing quality medical, dental, behavioral health and educational service for people of all cultures.
Responsible for the management of Pharmacy Services to the organization with regards to operation of clinic medication rooms and participation in the Federal 340B Drug discount program. Performs administrative duties with regards to the organization pharmacy department and its personnel. To abide by the code of ethics of the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists. Must be aware of all federal and state drug laws, rules and regulations related to pharmacy services, and to provide the facility with current information pertaining to drug service. Ensure that drugs are handled in the facility in which he/she is the Pharmacist, in a manner that protects the safety and welfare of the patient.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with not only pharmacy personnel but all other organization staff with regards to pharmacy services.
- Must be organized, possess initiative, have good communication skills and be flexible with duties as assigned.
- Must be able to pay high attention to detail.
- Must maintain complete oversight of all Pharmacy and Medication Management throughout LCDF
- Must be knowledgeable of all areas of medication classes to provide support to the organization in maintaining pharmacy services.
- Must be able to follow all applicable regulations with regards to confidentiality and HIPPA.
- Must have supervisory training and skills to perform administrative duties of the position
- Preferred bilingual English/Spanish.
- Current NM Pharmacist license.
- Current NM Driver’s License and auto insurance.
· Health Insurance - PPO
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401(K) with employer matching
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Long Term Disability
· Supplement Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Holidays (9)
· Education Reimbursement
· Cafeteria Plan
· Employee Assistance Program
· Travel Reimbursement
Powered by JazzHR