La Clinica de Familia Inc. Anthony, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
La Clinica de Familia (LCDF) is a FQHC with several locations in Southern New Mexico. For over 40 years, La Clinica has provided services to the residents of Southern New Mexico. Our mission statement definitely speaks to what La Clinica de Familia stands for, which is to empower and enrich families, individuals, and communities by providing quality medical, dental, behavioral health and educational service for people of all cultures.
Our current opening for the Medical Doctor/Doctor of Osteopathy Is located in Las Cruces, NM. Las Cruces is a tranquil college community located at the foot of the Organ Mountains and along the banks of the Rio Grande, just 45 miles from El Paso. If you are interested in the culture that we have created and meet the criteria below we look forward to hearing from you.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all employees and department needs.
- Must be a self-initiating and adaptable with ability to communicate to a variety of staff members.
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be highly organized.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Knowledge in health management and service delivery.
- Knowledge of and experience with the poverty level population and life-styles.
- Bilingual English/Spanish desirable.
- Responsive to the needs to the patients.
- Ability to keep relationship with dealings with patients and resources agencies (In addition to formulation and implementation of appropriate diagnostic and treatment plans.)
- Must be able to work and problem solve independently.
- Cultural competence with Hispanic population.
- Basic office procedures relevant to duties contracted for according to primary care.
- Effective communication and patient education skills.
- Provides direct primary care medical services to La Clinica De Familia patients.
- Provides outpatient primary care medical services within scope of practice as determined by delineation of privileges.
- Assigned to one primary site for delivery of care, with cross coverage at other sites when necessary.
- Participates in active problem identification and problem solving to improve the overall clinical program and patient care at the physician's primary site. This includes active participation in quality assurance activities as assigned by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Serves as team leader for staff at primary site for purposes of problem solving and self-management.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Completion of an accredited residency-training program in a primary care specialty.
- Licensed by the New Mexico Board of Medical Examiners to practice medicine or eligible for licensure. Board Certification in a primary care specialty. DEA certification. New Mexico Board of Pharmacy certification.
· Health Insurance - PPO
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401(K) with employer matching
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Long Term Disability
· Supplement Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Holidays (9)
· Education Reimbursement
· Cafeteria Plan
· Employee Assistance Program
· Travel Reimbursement
Powered by JazzHR