La Clinica de Familia Inc. Las Cruces, NM
- Expired: March 02, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
La Clinica de Familia (LCDF) is a FQHC with several locations in Southern New Mexico. For over 40 years, La Clinica has provided services to the residents of Southern New Mexico. Our mission statement definitely speaks to what La Clinica de Familia stands for, which is to empower and enrich families, individuals, and communities by providing quality medical, dental, behavioral health and educational service for people of all cultures.
The development director will identify and pursue opportunities for grant and contract support, including from foundations, corporations, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations. Must be a dynamic writer with the skills to translate complex initiatives and programs into clear and compelling funding proposals. Knowledge of healthcare organization and administration and of standards and laws applicable to managing business development and planning issues with Federally Qualified Health Care Operations. Must have prior federally qualified health center experience. The position will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and careful attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with tact, sensitivity, and mature judgment.
- Superb organizational skills, creativity, and self-motivation.
- Ability to successfully manage external relationships and work with colleagues at all levels.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure while managing multiple projects with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Commitment to working on behalf of low-income populations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with a variety of fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Helpful but not mandatory would be knowledge of principles of interactive planning, participatory management and influence management
- Have working knowledge of local, state, national health, education, and social services systems and agencies.
- Bachelors Degree in English, business administration or health-related field from an accredited college or university with an emphasis on technical communication/business writing with 5 year experience in document production.
- Preferred Masters Degree in English/Technical Communication, in Business Administration, Public Administration or Health Administration and related experience.
Health Insurance - PPO
401(K) with employer matching
Life and AD&D Insurance
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Supplement Life Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Employee Assistance Program
La Clinica de Familia Inc.
AddressLas Cruces, NM
Non ProfitView all jobs at La Clinica de Familia Inc.