Customer Service Rep
La Clinica de Familia Inc. Las Cruces, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for performing front office duties, including greeting & registering patients, and basic clerical duties in overall daily support of clinic functions and staff, while ensuring that the front office environment is respectful and supportive to patients.
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- Exceptionally strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Advocate for positive patient experience
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality
- High degree of organization, analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Good basic math skills
- Demonstrated self-initiative and adaptability with ability to take direction
- Basic office skills – ability to use windows based software, copier, fax machine, etc
- Demonstrated ability to treat patients with respect, dignity, respect and culturally appropriate
- Familiarity with respective community and knowledge of its resources
- Basic knowledge of clinical procedures and regulatory requirements
- Team player who can multi-task in a fast paced environment
- High level of flexibility
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one year’s clerical experience required; Healthcare experience preferred.
- Need to demonstrate proficiency after training on electronic health records and practice management system.
· Health Insurance - PPO
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401(K) with employer matching
· Life and AD&D Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Long Term Disability
· Supplement Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off (PTO)
· Holidays (9)
· Education Reimbursement
· Cafeteria Plan
· Employee Assistance Program
· Travel Reimbursement
Powered by JazzHR
La Clinica de Familia Inc.
AddressLas Cruces, NM
BusinessView all jobs at La Clinica de Familia Inc.