- Posted: over a month ago
La Clinica del Pueblo Language Access Program is hiring multiple positions for the following languages: Amharic, French, Mandarin, and Cantonese
independent medical interpreters’ contractors!
The independent contractor supports the operations of the Medical Interpreter Program and serves as a conduit for patients and providers in consecutive, simultaneous, and sight translation mode.
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in a second language (Amharic, French, Mandarin, and Cantonese), both oral and written.
• Proof of national certification as medical interpreter or have proof of medical interpreter training (a minimum of 40 hours).
• Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a healthcare setting as a medical interpreter with strong medical vocabulary (including vocabulary of medical specialties).
• Able to accurately work in consecutive mode and sight translate into and from working language(s).
• Familiar and able to work with diverse populations with different cultural/socio-economic backgrounds. • Utilizes online computer systems such as Global Interpreter Platform, EMR, and other technologies as needed
• US work authorization
• Able to undergo a background check
• Able to provide COVID-19 vaccine record
• Travel to and from assignments to perform interpretation services
• Submit proof of services and document the appointment
• Submit a monthly invoice
La Clinica Del Pueblo Inc
HealthcareView all jobs at La Clinica Del Pueblo Inc