Lyon | Stahl Investment Real Estate is a fast-growing commercial real estate brokerage located in El Segundo, CA. We specialize in multi-family investment real estate in the Beach Cities, South Bay, Westside, and Harbor areas.
We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated, career-driven real estate agents prepared to work in a fast paced, high pressure sales environment. Must have the drive to consistently seek out and convert leads and remain motivated in a highly competitive market. This is truly a job where you'll get out of it what you put into it - and our agents are dedicated to being the leaders in our industry.
- Must be a licensed real estate agent in good standing with a local Realtor board, or willing to obtain licensing immediately.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an entrepreneurial, customer service based mindset (prior sales experience is a plus).
- Comfortable in phone conversations; expect to spend a portion of your day contacting property owners and buyers by phone.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative.
- Willing to utilize the array of tech tools our agency offers in order to drive sales.
- Must be committed to working +40 hour weeks on a regular basis.
- Willing to work on straight commission pay structure.
- Actively pursue buyer and seller leads.
- Marketing properties and working with buyers.
- Provide guidance and assist buyers/sellers throughout the entire transaction process.
- Serve as an intermediary between buyers and sellers.
- Prepare & guide clients through necessary paperwork (contracts, escrow paperwork, deeds, closing statements, etc).
- Network extensively with industry contacts (owners, buyers, community leaders, attorneys, lenders, contractors).
- Consistently expand your knowledge of real estate markets and best practices.
What We Offer:
- Complete access to a comprehensive, constantly growing database of property owners in our markets – you can hit the ground running with contact information for every property owner at your fingertips!
- Training under an experienced, successful real estate agent including advice and coaching on lead generation, contracts, and the sales process in general.
- A comprehensive 12-week training program that includes a detailed manual and integrated goal-tracking for accountability.
- An established network of industry professionals for you to utilize.
- Weekly skill development and accountability opportunities, including Monday morning goal setting and progress meetings and cold call sessions to help hone your lead generation skills.
- Quarterly progress reviews and business planning assistance.
- An opportunity to build a career with unlimited income potential.
- Access to the most cutting-edge technology and tools the real estate industry has to offer.
- An innovative compensation structure, including a performance based commission split and marketing reimbursement plan.
- An upbeat, hardworking office culture with monthly competitions and performance based recognition and awards.
- Long-term income growth options including an incentivized coaching program.
- No desk or phone fees.
- Access to a real estate attorney to assist with deal-related questions.
- Hiring assistance & administrative training.