ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING IN AVIATION? WE SERVICE PRIVATE AIRCRAFT!
Are you interested in working in the business aviation industry and do you enjoy working outdoors with plenty of variety? As a Line Service Technician you will provide ground support to arriving and departing aircraft and customer service for crew members and their passengers. We are looking for new team members at our Pittsburgh location at Allegheny County Airport.
· Deliver a proactive, personalized service experience to private and business aviation clients.
· Provide a variety of aircraft services, including marshaling, fueling, hangar storage, towing and other ground support.
· Coordinate and direct ramp movements for arriving and departing aircraft.
· Operate ground service equipment, such as tugs, fuel trucks and transport vans.
· Additional responsibilities may include providing shuttle service for passengers/crew as required.
Position Requirements :
· High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
· Team player with a collaborative attitude.
· Ability to thrive in an environment with strong standard operating principles and a safety first culture.
· Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
· Must possess a valid state Driver's License.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Apply Now: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=64b9941d-eb65-4b96-a06b-73b3a25eb4ea&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=370428&source=CC2&lang=en_US
Why Work Here?Lynx is committed to providing an exceptional customer experience that exceeds expectations and standards in business aviation services. Our operating philosophy is based on two critical elements: safety and customer service. Achieving excellence in these two areas is accomplished through industry leading training and a culture that is both safety and customer centric.
Amazing culture and a great opportunity for growth!