LYFE Marketing now offers internship experience for those looking to break into the digital marketing industry!
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will learn how to run digital marketing campaigns at a high-level and gain hands-on experience working with real clients. You will work on a variety of campaigns utilizing social media management, social media ads, pay per click management, SEO, email and more. Clients will largely consist of -- but will not be limited to -- small and mid-sized businesses. This role is a digital marketing position located at our headquarters in Downtown Atlanta and 10% travel. We are looking for someone who excels in customer service, prides themselves on results, people's person and dominates in problem-solving. 35% of your job will be client-facing and 65% of your job will be executing campaigns.
- Master digital marketing by going through our training materials and program during the first four weeks.
- Pass through an exam that will allow you to cross-over into client work.
- Execute what you have learned with the guidance of your intern director and team leads.
- Communicate with clients on an as-needed-basis for campaign updates
- Effectively create, monitor and optimize your client's campaigns
- Graduate into full-time Account Management work
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Passion about digital marketing
- Intuitively understands what it takes to be professionally successfully
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Your friends describe you as social, independent, and reliable
- You take initiative and proactively seek out the resources needed to solve any problem at hand
- A sharp focus on your goals and company goals
- You can drive your own boat: the ability to fearlessly use the resources at your fingertips to resolve technical challenges, especially when you don't know the answer
- Eager to launch a career in digital marketing
- Desire to share your thoughts, ideas, and strategies to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
High School Education
- Fun, young and relaxed culture
- Positive and uplifting environment
- Company outings and trips
- Casual dress code
- Experience in marketing/consulting for multiple industries
- Make a real impact on small businesses growth