The Marketing Manager is responsible for proposing and implementing marketing strategies to promote revenue growth and generation in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for proposing and implementing marketing strategies to promote revenue growth and generation in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Propose and implement hotel-specific marketing strategies to include, but not limited to maintaining and marketing websites, employing corporate brand marketing and leveraging social media
- Monitor marketing trends, tools and applications specific to the hotel industry and target market(s)
- Measure and report impact of marketing strategies
- Work with Revenue Management to ensure maximum potential of key marketing strategies including, but not limited to, third party websites
- Generate and deliver monthly marketing analyses and updates to Sales and Revenue Management
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!