Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology. We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and much more!
As a IT Support Analyst, you will:
- Answers all incoming calls and IT emails providing Level 1 support in a timely manner.
- Enters appropriate and usable data into CRM IT Technical Support Ticketing system.
- Provides troubleshooting assistance through the use of remote controls tools such as Proxy master and VNC Client to connect to customers for remote support.
- Interprets, analyzes, diagnoses, documents, and resolves Level 1 IT issues related to internally supported hardware and software within first call.
- Diagnoses and solves immediate complex questions and problems related to application software, operating systems, and antivirus.
- Installs, diagnoses, and resolves Level 1 problems for hardware, peripherals, and software systems.
- Manages internet security via Websense; adds and removes objects as well as manage permissions.
- Maintains Time Management system (Kronos); including configuring, installing, and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Creates simple queries and runs pre-written stored procedures in SQL Server 2008.
- Performs basic administrative and security tasks for a variety of applications and software, including but not limited to MS Sharepoint, Great Plains, Kwiktag, DL Plus, Kronos, Active Directory, BrainShark, and Exchange.
- Provides outstanding customer service and responsiveness to all end-users across all locations.
- Guides users through step-by-step solutions.
- Assists users in operating IT equipment.
- Provides technical assistance and training, and recommends remedial actions, as needed.
- Escalates complex issues to different IT Teams, as necessary.
- Communicates resolution status proactively to ensure customer timeframe expectations are met or exceeded.
- Creates, assigns, and reopens tickets to appropriate IT Technical Support office.
- Follows-up on open tickets, unresolved tickets, scheduled hardware and software upgrades, systems level problems, tickets that are escalated to other departments, and non-urgent after-hours messages to ensure progress and completion of requests.
- Establishes and maintains strong working relationships with various Company departments and team members.
- May serve as resource to other team members in resolution of technical issues.
- May contribute to library of Knowledge Base articles.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management
Interested in working with us? You will have:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Formal education in Information Technology, a plus.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in Applications or IT Technical Support.
- Must have previous experience supporting enterprise applications.