National Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
About LVC: We are the area's leading fire protection and systems integration company, established in 1982. We realize that our employees are our strength and only hire highly motivated people who are the best at what they do in our industries. We provide a positive, team-oriented work environment and encourage, promote, and reward team members who share our commitment to quality, integrity, and service.
About You: We are looking for a National Project Manager who will manage the delivery, installation, and programming of products and systems. Provide practical expertise and knowledge to ensure projects are managed and completed, providing the best possible solutions for customers.
Benefits: A full benefits package which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Savings Plan, ESOP, FSA, LegalShield, PTO and Holiday pay. Apply and find out why LVC is the right employer for you.
- Coordinate with sales staff to ensure a smooth transition from project bidding to kickoff
- Organize, implement, manage, and effectively balance multiple projects
- Define and monitor project tasks, outline necessary resources, oversee project budget, submit invoices, and report project progress to team members and management
- Plan full scale project timeline within given start and end dates
- Attend construction and end user meetings
- Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, with internal and external customers ensuring all customer's needs are met
- Bill projects and national service calls in a timely manner
- Communicate and coordinate with customers and LSPs (Local Service Providers) for site access, material delivery, rental equipment pick-up and drop-off, etc.
- Track check-in and check-outs with LSPs
- Communicate proactively with supervisors and accounting to ensure billing and collections of past due invoices
- Communicate new sales leads and referrals from field activity to the sales department
- 2-5 years of project management experience, national preferred
- Security experience preferred but not required
- Experience with an ERP software a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and with minimal supervision
- Excellent reconciliation, logistical, logical reasoning, and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work with diverse groups
- Superior customer service skills with internal and external customers
- Ability to adapt to fast changes in the work environment and identify problems in a timely manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Bluebeam experience a plus
LVC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ConstructionView all jobs at LVC Companies