Senior Software Developer
LUXURY BRAND PARTNERS Miami, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $140,000 Yearly
The Sr. Software Developer at Luxury Brand Partners will not only develop/design software but also learn LBP business processes and partner with various department (supply chain, accounting and finance, marketing and sales, HR) to design world class system and process. The right candidate also will be engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. The person will participate in design meetings and consult with internal clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
- Lead and manage the enterprise app dev and data platforms teams
- Provide guidance, support and training to the engineering team members
- Scope budgets and timelines of projects
- Gather requirements and plan dev work in sprints and make sure the team delivers successfully
- Work on all innovative solutions of all data platforms: EDW, data engineering, data science
- Spearhead ML solutions such as Territory Realignment and novel solutions in Supply Networks
- Oversee all enterprise integrations in charge of driving a successful eCommerce with NetSuite ERP, Web clients, Warehouse partners, Payment vendors (Afterpay, Shopify, Cybersource, EshopWorld)
- Perform 1-on-1's, provide feedback, and help shape a blooming career roadmap of engineering junior members and colleagues
- Assist in seeking new talents and help on hiring process
- Architect all backend integrations of enterprise platforms in relation with retail partners, eCommerce solutions, supply chain, finance, and marketing efforts
- Oversee all project management of internal BI and ETL solutions using a data platform composed of Snowflake, Airflow, Talend, Python DAGs, and PowerBI
- Plan release cycles with business owners and apply learning loops strategies to enhance BI and enterprise products being delivered
- Lead implementation of many enterprise integrations including: Salesforce CRM, Spiro CRM, DocuSign, Avalara Tax, Amazon Echo, Shopify, Klaviyo, Fusion Lifecycle PLM
- 6+ yrs experience in a software engineering role and at least 2yrs of leading/guiding a team of engineers
- Master’s Degree or higher in a STEM field or an equivalent educational preparation in foundations and expertise in computer science and engineering
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Expertise in developer tools or software development lifecycle (SDLC) systems (continuous integration, version control, source code repositories, build systems, package management, deployment tools, test frameworks, etc.)
- Experienced in NetSuite ERP integration and development (2 yrs minimum)
- Seasoned engineering skills and extensive knowledge in data engineering platforms, data warehousing and BI solutions
- Display a foundational understanding of Data Science, AI/ML and a zealous interest in innovation within the beauty industry
- Solid experience managing cloud infrastructure in AWS
- Exemplified skills with production track record in the development of microservices and API endpoints
- Skillful in devops management, monitoring practices, and release cycles via CI/CD pipelines
- Excellence in communication with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Avid project manager using agile and scrum methodologies
- Fundamental knowledge about system design and software architecture
- Passion and conviction and the innate ability to inspire others, and the ability to establish and sell the business and technical vision for a complicated problem area.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Experienced using the following technologies for solution engineering: Java, Python, REST services, API SDK integrations, Talend, Postgresql, Snowflake, dbt, Airflow, NetSuite SuiteScript, SOAP services, Microsoft tech stack (Sharepoint, PowerBI, Office365)
- Able to help create/drive development and objective solution performance metrics against set out goals during each sprint and deliverable expectations
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES (NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Any other work delegated by the supervisor to meet the business objectives of the organization
- Lifting: Exerting up to 30 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- Reaching: Extending hands and arms in any direction.
- Sitting: Must be able to remain in the seated, stationary position throughout workday.
Luxury Brand Partners is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting the BIPOC community. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law. Luxury Brand Partners will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and has a strict no-retaliation policy.
Luxury Brand Partners does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any recruiting agencies.
LUXURY BRAND PARTNERS
TechnologyView all jobs at LUXURY BRAND PARTNERS