LUXURY BRAND PARTNERS, LLC Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Luxury Brand Partners is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to collaborate with our Design Director. This role requires a highly creative individual who can support our Marketing team in the development of effective graphic assets for both digital and print media.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a highly creative industry.
- Assist the Design Director in fulfilling creative requests for different portfolio brands
- Contributing creative ideas that align with brand guidelines
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects on concurrent timelines and meet communicated deadlines
- Create compelling and progressive designs within brand standards for different marketing and advertising elements, which highlight the unique nature of each campaign
- Simultaneously produce multiple projects efficiently on concurrent timelines
- Help shape branding and event storytelling
- Produce artwork and content design for web, social media, and other digital outlets
- Oversee and facilitate projects from conception, design through production
- Support the brand team as a team player in all initiatives
We are looking for a candidate with a sophisticated approach to design and a strong sense of layout, typography, and composition. Besides your resume, we want to see a portfolio demonstrating your design expertise. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
- A degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Keynote
- Photo retouching knowledge
- Video editing is a plus but not required
- A self-starter with an ability to complete tasks both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Lifting: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body
- Reaching: Extending hands and arms in any direction
- Sitting: Must be able to remain in the seated, stationary position throughout workday.
Luxury Brand Partners is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to supporting the BIPOC community. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law. Luxury Brand Partners will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and has a strict no-retaliation policy.
Luxury Brand Partners does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any recruiting agencies.
LUXURY BRAND PARTNERS, LLC
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at LUXURY BRAND PARTNERS, LLC