Executive Chauffeur/Personal Assistant
- Expired: February 04, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We seek highly polished professional individuals to assist with transporting the Chief Executive office to and from professional meetings and events, and personal engagements throughout Atlanta and its surrounding burbs. This is one of the most important jobs here at LUX Diagnostics. Chauffeuring is a time-honored tradition going back to the day of the horse and carriage. It's about more than just driving the Chief Executive Officer. This individual will need to be aware of the CEO’s changing needs and schedules as necessary. You will also serve as a personal assistant. Individual must maintain the following responsibilities and qualities.
- Maintaining the safety of all passengers
- Required to wear formal attire (suit, collared dress shirt, shoes, and a tie).
- Provide a level of impeccable service.
- Driving executives to and from airports and other destinations.
- Securing and maintaining the vehicle in an immaculate condition.
- Loading and unloading luggage or other commodities.
- Able to lift, push, and pull 75 lbs. or less.
- Complete discretion and absolute ethical professionalism.
- Handle personal errands or projects.
- Capable of taking direction from Executive Assistant and Office Manager.
- Conduct personal errands in timely manner
- MUST be punctual and able to work weekdays, weekends as needed
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years’ work experience inside the livery industry in come compacity of ie: delivery driver, shuttle driver, policeman, ambulance services, or taxi driver.
- Knowledge of all freeways, toll roads, Fasttrack, including streets, and hotel landmarks.
- A valid Georgia driver’s license in good standing.
- Knowledgeable of the greater Atlanta area
- Have the ability to operate and read a GPS
- Good sense of direction
- Clean DMV record
- C class driver, but B class with passenger endorsement is a plus
- Must be flexible, extremely polite, professional, courteous, patience and punctual.
- No past DUI or at-fault accidents
- The ability to use a smartphone, computer, and GPS devices.
- May not smoke in or near vehicle (smoking in car is immediate dismissal)
- Must be willing to work up to 40-50+ hours per week and have a flexible schedule. The schedule is not set. Potential hours will vary on a daily/weekly basis.
- Flexible schedule
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Exceptional Customer Service: 10 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Chauffeur's Permit (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction.
Since 2020, LUX Diagnostics has been a leader in providing fast, accurate, high-quality lab services and innovative therapies backed by cutting-edge technology solutions, revolutionary science, and dedicated, passionate healthcare professionals that you can trust.
Why work for Lux Diagnostics?
Are you looking for a career path with purpose and the strength to change the future of medicine for the better? At Lux Diagnostics, we look for team members who share the same drive for change to better our community. We are a fast paced driven & growing company, looking for our next top-performing employees.
- Competitive Pay
- Health and Wellness Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accident Protection, Critical Illness
- 401K with a 3%
- 11 Holidays
- Company events and activities
- …..And a breakroom filled with snacks
LUX Diagnostics, LLC
Get fresh Assistant Chief Administrative Officer jobs daily straight to your inbox!