- Posted: 14 days ago
The Bartender position for Landrace Group Inc. is a an individual who likes to have fun while working and believes that commitment to excellence and uncompromising quality is critical to success, we would love you to join our team. Candidates with casual dining experience along with high volume is preferred. Bartenders are required to provide a friendly, attentive, timely service to create an exceptional experience for all guests at the bar and must be welcoming, caring and knowledgable. Bartenders must be technically proficient and experts at understanding for the food & beverage menus of Cured while driving sales. Bartenders are charged with thoroughly understanding the guests and anticipating their needs. The ideal candidate exemplifies hospitality in all interactions with our staff, guests, vendors and the community.
- Responsible for setup, maintenance and operation of the bar
- Interact with guests in a friendly and positive manner welcoming each guest personally within 30 seconds
- Work as a team with all Restaurant personnel in order to maintain an effective atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage service
- Serves wine and bottled or draught beer as well as prepare garnishes, mix alcoholic cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons of bar and dining room following standard recipes
- Ring drink/food orders into POS system immediately, collect money from guests for drinks served and make change
- Arrange bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display in agreement with Restaurant standards
- Work with others to keep all areas cleaned and stocked to Restaurant standards at all times.
- Wash and sterilize stemware
- Maintain inventory and bar supplies
- Responsible service of alcohol. Should a guest reach the state you do not feel they should drive, offer a taxi service. Do not hesitate to ask for management intervention if necessary.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently
- Assist with takeout orders when needed
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Assumes other duties as assigned by company management.
Training and Experience
- 1 year of previous bartending experience in fine-dining or casual restaurant setting
- Comprehensive knowledge of wine, beer and spirits — must be able to make standard cocktails
•1+ year customer service experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Basic reading and writing skills are required
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures
- Knowledge of the Luminaire and Las Bis menu items
• Creative ideas and stay knowledgable in cocktail trends
• Excellent communicator, ability to understand, speak and follow written and verbal instructions
• Team oriented
• Prioritize and multi-tasking
Environment and Physical Demands
- Must be able to walk and stand during entire shift
- Reaches, bends and stoops frequently
- Remain stationary for long periods of time
- Must be able to safetly lift and carry up to 50+ lbs
- Frequent washing of hands
- Hazards include, but are not limited to slipping and tripping
LUMINAIRE/ LAS BIS
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?