Photographer & Videographer
LTRMN, a modern cannabis distributor and brand house is hiring a Photographer & Videographer. This is a creative position on our content team. You’ll be asked to help capture and edit photo and video for engaging and innovative visual marketing materials on social media, in-store display and web. You will collaborate with a dedicated creative team and senior management to help execute deliverables for a variety of modern cannabis products in the LTRMN portfolio. We are looking for candidates who are excited to learn from more senior team members about executing creative campaigns and making content in an exciting lifestyle industry.
This job is a contractor position, with 3 month and six month review for full-time hire.
This is the perfect job for
- New graduates with content experience ready to join a tight-knit creative team to build towards a future career
- Creatives looking for a job where passion for content will be appreciated and supported
- Working with existing templates and direction to create social media posts and promotional graphics in Adobe Creative Suite
- Capturing photo video content at promotional events
- Concepting and executing photo and video shoot for brand social media
- Executing content capture for ongoing content marketing promotions
- Capturing and editing video content for product training
- Picking or capturing and then treating images for brand campaigns
- Importing content into website/email CMS like Wordpress and Mailchimp
- Collaborating on social or content strategy with marketing teams
- Helping organize participants for shoots for core products
- Current study or bachelors degree in-related field (art, design, film, communications, marketing etc) from a four-year college or university desired but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Lightroom and Premiere required
- Social media savvy
- Video editing and motion type experience required
- Experience with Google G-Suite (docs/sheets) and Apple Keynote desired
- Existing photo/video gear and experience in one of Canon/Sony/Nikon/Fuji systems
- Wordpress or Mailchimp knowledge a plus
- Reasoning Ability— Ability to apply common sense understanding in order to carry out detailed written and/or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables.
Salary: $36-50k yearly + benefits, depending on experience.
A few notes
- Creators welcome - We actively look to hire creatives who are passionate about making content for social networks like Instagram, Youtube etc. and pursuing their own creative endeavors above and beyond working with us
- Push the envelope - We want to see reels and links to your work, and our eyes are for people doing unique things that push the envelope, show us what you’re proud of, and what you’re excited about.
This job is with LTRMN’s Brand House product and marketing division.
LTRMN Brand House engineers and markets modern cannabis brands built for retail success. Every LTRMN product line is centered around focused opportunities in the market both for demographics and pricing—backed with industry-leading product efficacy, supply chain, retail support and brand execution.
At LTRMN, we take our values seriously. These values have surfaced organically within our company through years of building one of the most successful modern cannabis companies, and every employee is expected to understand, embrace, and represent these values internally and externally.
Grit & Win - We continually work through blockers, and solve problems individually and as a team, and we celebrate our wins.
There’s a Process For That - We relentlessly develop and document tools and process across every aspect of our organization to enable scale and make life easier.
Family & Friends - From our roots to our day to day, our teams, partners, and customers are more than just business, they’re family and friends.
Respect the Brand - We develop thorough, and refined brands that are built to last, and work tirelessly to represent them to the standard they deserve day in and day out.
Focus On Us - We’re not worried about others in the industry and what happens outside of our domain, we’re focused on executing our unique vision.