- Expired: July 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Columbia, MD (remote considered)
Reports To: Sr. Director Customer Service Activation
About LTN Global:
LTN Global is a worldwide leader in video technology solutions for producers and distributors of broadcast-quality content. Built on the world's fastest and most reliable IP multicast network, LTN's universal media ecosystem unites modular services and integrates with other leading technologies to bring full-video-chain workflows, driving scale from creation and acquisition to monetization and delivery. LTN has been connecting the world with transformative video experiences for more than twelve years and continues to make content more valuable and relevant to media organizations and global audiences.
The Project Manager is a key collaborator facilitating communication and project timelines between the clients, operations, technical and sales teams. The Project Manager will work in the dynamic, fast paced and challenging environment of the LTN Global corporate HQ and collaborate with a team of sales, sales engineering, scientists, and technologists to support live TV broadcast delivery for major cable networks, content owners and sports events. The Project Manager supports customer experience process and will bridge the communication gap between customers, technical teams and internal operations.
- Responsible for the overall planning, direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of assigned projects.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring that clients' expectations are in-line with project service scope.
- Actively monitor client projects and solve problems to keep projects moving forward. Report and escalate issues as needed within the management team.
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client, internal teams, and other stakeholders.
- Work strategically and independently with internal and external groups on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Clearly communicate complex technical concepts with non-technical client contacts.
- Support the sales and sales engineering teams in developing opportunities.
- BS degree in IT, Computer Science, or Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 - 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in network engineering or project management.
- Experience with core internet protocols, networking and routing
- Experience leading teams, either as a team lead or project manager
- Experience working with clients at all organizational levels with a high degree of professionalism and business acumen
- Experience working in business systems such as Salesforce and Zendesk
- Ideal candidate is enthusiastic, willing to identify disorganization and bring the right partners together to drive clarity of purpose
- You enjoy providing mentorship, learning, and being collaborative in cross-functional teams
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
Supervisory Responsibility: N/A
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and equipment)
- Travel - less than 10%
LTN Global Communications Inc.
7090 Columbia Gateway DrColumbia, MD
ConstructionView all jobs at LTN Global Communications Inc.