Senior Sales & Marketing Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Senior Sales & Marketing Analyst
Reports to: Senior Manager, CRM & Marketing Analyst
The candidate should be comfortable working with data and performing analysis to assess impact of creator-facing roles, with a focus on creator acquisition. Marketing Analysts are adept at communicating a range of technical and marketing concepts to internal groups and the executive level team. The candidate should possess a driving curiosity as to what important insights will help LTK influencers grow to their full potential.
Along with a keen sense of curiosity, this Analyst will deliver the most important updates to different audiences to inform decision-making.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research
- Collect data and deliver reports from data analysis
- Create clear and useful reports and recommendations for organizational use
- Develop a keen understanding of LTK and other rewardStyle products
The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping people and a driving curiosity to explore problems and questions of all types. The candidate should be analytical and possess the critical thinking skills necessary to have conversations with direct reports and executives. Most importantly, the candidate will be skilled in oral and written communication across any number of mediums (email, phone, face-to-face, digital platforms) and will be relentless in pursuing valuable insights that can benefit the business.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Can communicate with most anyone at any time across any channel
- Advanced Excel and analytical skills
- Comfortable reading data visualizations
- A willingness to consistently research new trends
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business, Communications, Analytical, Data or a related field
- 3-5 years of related work experience doing analysis for sales and/or marketing
- SQL experience required
- Advanced Excel skills required (data modeling, data analysis, advanced Excel formulas)
- Ability to review your own work and determine effective and ineffective tactics
- Ability to use complex metrics to understand influencer behavior and make recommendations
- Knowledge of standard LTK business software (Periscope, Excel, Hubspot)
- Knowledge of affiliate marketing and influencer marketing best practices
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Understanding of influencer marketing best practices
- Advanced understanding of digital and social media marketing
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group: clients, executives, managers, and coworkers
- Ability to understand influencer touchpoints and understand the influencer lifecycle
- Adept at finding creative solutions to influencer problems
What's in it for you as an employee of LTK?
- Interesting problems to solve
- Competitive comp and benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Wellness benefits including workout from home with our live Virtual Fitness Classes!
- 401k retirement plan with LTK matching contribution
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- Virtual Company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Disrupting the retail industry!
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team huddles at a LTK Office:
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly Chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Monthly themed Happy Hours!
- Free access to state of the art gym while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
- Free Covered Parking on-site while working in or visiting our Dallas HQ
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in 2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company's mission is to empower the world's premium lifestyle creators to be as economically successful as possible.
Now in its 10th year, LTK has grown to become a three-sided marketplace, serving creators, brands and shoppers. In November 2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops™. More than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content licensing, and invested more than $1 billion in influencer marketing through the LTK platform by summer 2021.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.
For US-Based Roles: We are not offering new sponsorships opportunities at this time for persons requiring employment visas, such as an H-1B; authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of LTK are considered the property of LTK and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
LTK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?