BROWN DEER AREA LOCATION is in need of several general warehouse people! ALL SHIFTS. MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A DRUG TEST AND BACKGROUND CHECK.
* Ensure that the mail is reviewed for proper date, postage, and good quality barcodes prior to being placed into production. Prepares outgoing mail and conducts first quality check on completed production run.
* Communicate errors and recognizes bad barcodes found in the mail to operator or supervisor to prevent re-work of mail. Properly organizes postage metered rejects separated by postage rate and keeps mail arranged by specific jobs.
* Troubleshoot and removes mail piece jams from machine by avoiding damage to the mail and to avoid double counts on the machine.
* Complete end of run production tasks (i.e. proper disposition of extra mail, placement of bins, stocking trays and tag holders, stocking all supplies needed to run production, etc.).
* Promote a clean work area to prevent possible injuries and/or tripping hazards to self and others.
* Additional duties as required.
You will work weekends, it will be a Sunday through Saturday job. You will have 2 days off during the week but they may not be together. There is also overtime available during the busy seasons.
1ST SHIFT 7:45 TO 4:00 $10.00 PER HOUR
2ND SHIFT 3:45 TO 12:00 $10.50 PER HOUR
3RD SHIFT 11:45 TO 8:00 $11.00 PER HOUR
Contact our LTI Services office for further details!
8831 West Greenfield Ave.
West Allis, WI 53214
like us on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/LTIServices