LTD Hospitality Group Chesapeake, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LTD Hospitality Group is seeking highly motivated individuals with expertise in effective and efficient restaurant operations. Our ideal candidates should exude a passion for the hospitality industry that will cultivate an exceptional guest experience. If you are looking for an exciting career with unlimited opportunities to thrive within LTD’s growing portfolio of properties, we have an immediate opening for you to join our team as a Restaurant Server.
The Restaurant Server will be responsible for food and beverage service for the restaurant. Key job duties will include:
- Collect proper glassware, ice, napkins, china, and flatware as required. Check for cleanliness and polish as needed. Tables are set up in proper place, napkins are folded, sugar, salt, and pepper shakers are to be placed in appropriate spots on the table.
- Once service has been completed, all tables are to be cleared and the room stripped down to the tabletop. i.e. tablecloth, china, glasses ect.
- As soon as the meal is finished, the service area must be cleaned and ensure that all supplies are put in their proper places. Also ensure that any equipment used is clean and stored in its proper place.
- Maintain and clean all service areas.
- Floors are kept free of debris at all times.
- Clean and polish (as needed) all equipment used as well as banquet chairs.
- Maintain and clean all refrigeration units used during and after service.
- Follow up with Food and Beverage Manager for clean up instruction.
- Must have good guest relations and serve as a good example to other staff within the hotel in regards to dress, punctuality, good manners, personal cleanliness and morale. To be assertive, decisive, a team oriented player, and the picture of professionalism. Good planning and organizational skills are necessary. Ability to work well under pressure and deal with difficult people and/or situations.
- Other and all duties, projects, and tasks as assigned by associates’ manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills and or ability required.
- Has a sincere desire to exceed guest expectations
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility in their scheduling
- Strong knowledge of restaurant operations
- Excellent time management skills
LTD Hospitality Group has taken pride in superior hotel development and management for more than 30 years and is a recognized leader managing top-performing brands under Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and InterContinental Hotel Group flags.
LTD’s core values focus on people, relationships and opportunities. The LTD culture was established by the founding partners and to this day continues to guide the successful performance and profitability of our hotels, while maintaining the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
The greatest key to our success is our people. Our diverse team of associates is responsible for creating a distinctive experience that keeps our customers coming back. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and are committed to investing in them. We provide comprehensive training, as well as career advancement opportunities for all of our associates. We also offer competitive benefits to ensure that a career at LTD is satisfying and rewarding in all aspects.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k) with company match
- Voluntary Short Term
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development Opportunities and Much More!
For more information about joining the LTD family, please visit www.ltdhospitality.com . We look forward to hearing from you!
LTD Hospitality Group
FoodView all jobs at LTD Hospitality Group