LTD Hospitality Group Norfolk, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Handle guest check-ins and checkouts efficiently and in a friendly and professional manner.
- Organize shift and review remaining reservations that are to arrive. Verify that all updated contingency reports have been run.
- Verify GTD no-shows and complete walked guest report and put a copy in immediate supervisor’s box.
- Ensure credit card draft capture is in balance.
- File credit cards, keys and completed reports.
- Complete the express checkout envelopes and have the Night Housekeeping / Security Aide delivers to the guestrooms
- Assist guests with general services such as check cashing, making change, and answering any general questions pertaining to such things as hotel services, shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Ensure Property Management System is backed up nightly on designated tape and stored in the safe.
- Ensure that all wake up calls are handled promptly and properly.
- Complete a “person in charge” security report identifying any unusual events and place on the General Manger’s desk for review.
- Receive and transmit mail, phone, and written messages for guests.
- Post room charges, food & beverage charges, phone charges, compute guest bills (individual, group masters, and city ledger accounts) using PMS, collect payment and make change for hotel guests following all cash handling procedures as required by LTD.
- Balance accounts to zero as well as all restaurant credit card accounts. Balance all rebates, paid outs, and miscellaneous charges and attach calculator tape to each. Inform management of any discrepancies.
- Complete daily revenue report accurately and input daily summary records and same day selling strategy report.
- Prepare AM Housekeeping Status Report recording same day checkouts, ready rooms and rooms temporarily out of order. Prepare Newly Vacated Rooms report for Housekeeping showing early departures.
- Report to AM associate at the end of your shift, reporting any unusual conditions and occurrences.
- Monitor graveyard Night Housekeeping / Security Aide to ensure the assigned duties are completed.
- Represent the Hotel in regard to guest complaints and situations that require immediate attention.
- Other and all duties, projects, and tasks as assigned.
- Must have prior Front Desk Experience.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma and some college preferred.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Must have a good command of the English language and be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must have solid computer skills to include core Microsoft applications and any additional brand specific applications as needed.
- Must have sold math skills.
- Ability to lead, train, and motivate team members.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Must possess solid relationship-building skills, people focused, highly organized and guest centric.
- Must have reliable transportation.
The greatest key to our success is our people. Our diverse team of associates is responsible for creating a distinctive experience that keeps our customers coming back. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and are committed to investing in them. We provide comprehensive training, as well as career advancement opportunities for all of our associates. We also offer competitive benefits to ensure that a career at LTD is satisfying and rewarding in all aspects.Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k) with company match
- Voluntary Short Term
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development Opportunities and Much More!
LTD Hospitality Group
TourismView all jobs at LTD Hospitality Group