LTD Hospitality Group is seeking highly motivated individuals with expertise in effective and efficient hotel operations. Our ideal candidates should exude a passion for the hospitality industry that will attract and inspire associates to cultivate an exceptional guest experience. If you are looking for an exciting career with unlimited opportunities to thrive within LTD’s growing portfolio of properties, we have an immediate opening for you to join our team as a Housekeeping Supervisor.
The Housekeeping Supervisor will provide overall support to the operations of the housekeeping department. Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Investigate complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities in order to determine the type of work required.
- Evaluate employee performance, and recommend personnel actions such as promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
- Confer with staff in order to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies.
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Other and all duties, projects, and tasks as assigned by employee’s manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- Have thorough knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Ability to lead others
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Must be able to move luggage, packages or furniture weighing up to 30 lb
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
LTD Hospitality Group has taken pride in superior hotel development and management for more than 30 years and is a recognized leader managing top-performing brands under Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and InterContinental Hotel Group flags.
LTD’s core values focus on people, relationships and opportunities. The LTD culture was established by the founding partners and to this day continues to guide the successful performance and profitability of our hotels, while maintaining the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
The greatest key to our success is our people. Our diverse team of associates is responsible for creating a distinctive experience that keeps our customers coming back. We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and are committed to investing in them. We provide comprehensive training, as well as career advancement opportunities for all of our associates. We also offer competitive benefits to ensure that a career at LTD is satisfying and rewarding in all aspects.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 (k) with company match
- Voluntary Short Term
- Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development Opportunities and Much More!
For more information about joining the LTD family, please visit www.ltdhospitality.com . We look forward to hearing from you!