We work with a few general contractors and well known developers in the Los Angeles and Orange County area who are looking for Sr. Project Engineers! This position is open for candidates who has mixed-use/multifamily, high-rise, hospitality, commercial, high education, public works, retail, tilt-up, and OSHPD experience.
- Project Engineer is responsible to assist Senior Project Manager to meet daily project needs for quality control, safety and schedule.
- Project Engineer is to assist Contract Administrator with their duties in process all contract documents.
- Work with project team to establish project budget.
- Establish approved list of qualified bidders.
- Create project scopes of work.
- Distribute any bulletins/addendums for bids.
- Accumulate bids and establish solid relationships with trade partners.
- Develop Spreadsheet of bidders for presentation.
- Negotiate with subcontractors to meet project budget.
- Value Engineer project as required.
- Establish project schedules.
- Manage project buyout.
- Create project (owner and subcontractor) change orders & RFI’s as required.
- Manage project closeout.
- Compile Warranty literature/documents.
- Perform site visits.
- Review project buyout, scopes of work and subcontractor list with Project Manager at start of project.
- Assist in Plan submittals with the city agencies.
- This position is open for entry level and experienced project engineers in the construction industry.
- A bachelor's degree in civil engineering or in a related engineering discipline is required.
For more opportunities take a look at the careers page on our website https://www.ltd-consulting.com