Our client in New York is currently looking for a Project Architect/ Project Manager- Commercial Interior Focus.
About the Role and Responsibilities
- Lead commercial tenant improvement projects for branded interiors. Work with client, projects consultants and teammates to bring projects from inception to a successful completion
- Be the face of our brand and embody our values by being courteous, respectful, proactive, hardworking, resourceful and supportive of your fellow teammates
- Problem-solve around budget, schedule, technical matters and code and permitting challenges. Bring projects to successful completion on-time, within fee, and with happy clients.
- A degree from an NAAB accredited school of architecture
- A minimum of 7 years of successful project management experience
- A working knowledge of NYC building and planning code
- Software proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD
- Strong technical architecture skills and an ability to oversee the production of construction documents in an accurate, complete and timely manner