We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and engaging Full Time Seasonal Customer Service Representatives who will go above and beyond expectations to deliver exceptional service in each customer interaction. If you are interested by the opportunity to stretch and grow yourself and your career, then apply today! You bring the talent and our customer solutions team will do the rest!
LTD Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive pay and a robust training program
- Pay starting at $13.50 and weekly paychecks!
- No experience necessary!
- Paid training
- Employee referral bonuses
- Holiday pay
- Company discounts
- Enjoy 35% off all catalogs (LTD, AmeriMark and Dr. Leonard’s brands)
- Fun environment
- A business casual environment where you can wear your jeans to work every day!
- Seasonal events, activities and contests
- Other Benefits
As an LTD Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Answering inbound calls for customers wanting to buy products seen in our catalogs or online, checking on order status, requesting replacements, handling damages and refunds, etc…
- Engaging customers, making them feel valued and appreciated by reinforcing their purchase choices and handling their issues in a friendly and efficient manner
- Upselling our products as well as selling other programs/services
- Computer skills required
- Must be able to navigate through websites and multiple screens
- Ability to learn computer programs
- Must be punctual and have good attendance
- Excellent communication skills/speaking in a professional manner
- Fluent (reading, writing, and speaking) in English with clear enunciation/pronunciation
- Able to actively listen, analyze information properly and make logical decisions
- Paid training: class starts Sept 16 - Sept 27, M-F, 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Attending all training days in full is mandatory
- Schedules after training are assigned between 8:00am – 8:00pm Monday –Sunday
- Work schedules will be issued approximately 10 days in advance
- All full time candidates will work between 30-40 hours per week and will need to have availability on Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays and Holidays, including Black Friday and Cyber Monday (we are closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day)
- Hours of operation for the Aurora contact center are Monday - Sunday 8:00am - 10:00pm.
We believe everyone has a talent. LTD provides a collaborative and dynamic environment for you to do what you do best. We want difference makers, innovators and thought leaders. From our humble beginnings as a family-run mail-order business, we have grown to become a national catalog retailer and eCommerce business. For over 50 years, LTD has provided home goods and unique gifts to our customers at tremendous values. We remain a privately held company focused on one premise – exceeding our customers’ expectations! If you are looking for an opportunity to wow our customers and contribute to our growth, we invite you to share our vision and shape your future at LTD.