- Posted: over a month ago
LTD Commodities, the fastest growing division of Amerimark Interactive, is looking for a seasoned Creative Director with a proven track record of success developing cross-channel stories that engage and delight customers to drive results. This important addition to our leadership team will lead and direct our 12-person team of talented writers, designers and leaders in our Lincolnshire, IL location. LTD offers a hybrid onsite - remote model.
Who We Are:
As one of the country’s premier catalog and online retailers, LTD Commodities has provided a vast array of unique and affordable home décor, housewares, gifts and much more to our customers for over 50 years. From our humble beginnings as a family-run mail-order business, we have grown to become home to 3 national brands: LTD Commodities, The Lakeside Collection, and Fresh Finds. With national catalog circulation and a 85% web-penetrated business, we’re invested in using the power of multi-channel marketing to reach each and every current and potential customer.
LTD provides a collaborative and dynamic environment for you to do what you do best!
Who You Are:
- You are a master storyteller, driven by curiosity and empathy
- You have a desire to connect people with our products and services in exciting and compelling ways
- You are a translator and mediator, skilled in helping creative professionals and internal clients who often “speak different languages” discover common ground as we work together to accomplish our goals
- You are an incredible multi-tasker, who not only succeeds, but thrives when you have many irons in the fire
- You are an inspiring leader, who provides support and guidance to creatives in an effort to help them reach their highest potential.
- 8+ years industry experience in direct-to-consumer, catalog or retail creative direction
- 5+ years leadership and performance management/evaluation
- Proven success developing advertising/marketing campaigns from concept to market
- Proven track record leading, developing, motivating and engaging a creative team to accomplish exceptional work
- Ability to maintain control and clear visibility of process status in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Solid skills in developing integrated content across all marketing channels; digital, social media, mobile and print
- Familiarity with technologies leveraged to produce and deliver multi-channel ad campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree: Advertising, Marketing, Multi-media Design or Similar
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee the creative process from concept to completion, partnering with Advertising Operations and LTD Photo to ensure work is produced efficiently and effectively
- Provide concept ideation and art direction to ensure consistent brand identity, visual integrity and accuracy across all work produced
- Develop and manage complex cross-channel campaigns, ensuring timely delivery of consistent and quality creative across all media channels to a variety of customer and/or prospect segments
- Translate merchandising and marketing objectives into clear and actionable creative strategies
- Partner with internal clients to ensure creative expectations are clear in order to produce campaign collateral that achieves sales goals, and present final campaign concepts, strategies and solutions to executive leadership
- Direct the development of digital sales vehicles, including e-mail campaigns, homepage updates, web aesthetics, affiliate marketing collateral, social media events and other digital initiatives
- Lead the development of copy and design for print vehicles, including catalog covers and collateral, periodical advertisements, membership campaigns, etc.
- Review, approve and present final proofed or staged creative prior to distribution to market, employing appropriate quality control techniques
- Contribute to the strategic and creative development of corporate marketing and branding efforts for prospecting and business development, as well as to our internal customers including Human Resources, IT and others as needed
- Cultivate the career development of staff members, including managers, graphic designers, copywriters, and front-end web designers, providing praise and/or improvement goals
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional partners, participate in corporate strategy development, and make recommendations for changes to the creative function to meet market changes, competitive needs or to support strategic plans
- Understand strategic goals and brands; analyze the creative team, environment, processes, technologies, etc., to determine areas needing improvement, and build and direct a creative function aligned with and supportive of those goals
- Set specific, measurable performance goals for both teams and individuals, provide regular and meaningful feedback, facilitate succession planning, track staffing needs and hold associates accountable to key performance measures
- Interview, hire and train new employees and assist with budget planning
We want difference-makers, innovators and thought leaders who will share our vision and shape their futures at LTD. Come join us!
LTD Commodities Perks:
- A benefits package that includes subsidized medical/dental/vision, PTO, short/long term disability,401(k) with company match and more!
- Business casual work atmosphere with plenty of opportunities to celebrate together
- 35% discount on orders from our brands and an employee purchase perks program
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at LTD Commodities