The nation's leading administrator of long-term care insurance services is looking for YOU. This is your opportunity to join a company with a culture that promotes respect for people, integrity, learning and initiative.
WE ARE THE KIND OF EMPLOYER YOU DESERVE.
LTCG is a leading provider of business process outsourcing for the insurance industry, managing over 1.3 million long-term care policies for the nation's largest insurers. We also provide clients with unique risk management insight built upon our proprietary long-term care databases.
This position provides telephonic customer service to Long Term Care policy owners, financial representatives/agents and client representatives. Employees must be available to work between the hours of 7am-8pm Monday-Friday. Positions will be starting in August.
1. Answers and responds to telephone and/or electronic inquiries regarding Long Term Care benefit administration, policy owner eligibility and claims processing.
2. Documents all calls and related correspondence using the LTC insurance system or other proprietary tools and office processes; document follow-up calls, voicemails and any other pending service requests.
3. Provides prompt, courteous and excellent service to internal and external customers at all times. This includes an obligation to actively cooperate and interact with other departments to advance the overall interest of the company.
4. Identifies service opportunities and suggests innovative ideas for improvement.
5. Handles multiple products and services intermittently while meeting established service requirements and standards.
6. Acts with a sense of urgency and takes ownership regarding aspects of call management and escalation of issues.
7. Ensures issues are referred to appropriate areas; leveraging internal relationships to ensure efficient issue resolution; involves leadership when necessary.
8. Other duties and projects as assigned, including assisting with the production of Policy Owner Services duties as required. This includes updating databases and recording information in the proper location.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; is familiar with business and phone protocols.
* Excellent organization and detail orientation skills with the ability to meet established deadlines.
* Proficient with MS Windows environment, including MS Word.
* Is reliable, trustworthy, and maintains appropriate organizational confidentiality.
* Minimum of one-year customer service experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing call center environment.
* Associate degree in Business Administration or BA/BS preferred.
* Previous experience working in an insurance or financial services environment is preferred but not required.
LTCG values diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect. LTCG is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA) and participates in E-Verify. LTCG will not discriminate in its employment and employment-related decisions against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, creed, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, membership or activity on a local commission, or any other characteristic protected under state, federal, or local law.
LTCGLTCG is a leading provider of business process outsourcing for the insurance industry, managing over 1.3 million long-term care policies for the nation's largest insurers. We also provide clients with unique risk management insight built upon our proprietary long-term care databases.