ePowerOn is an innovative leader in integrated security and lighting control systems with energy management for municipalities, transportation departments, car dealerships and industrial buildings. This list continues to grow along with our clientele as new business types and remote locations require our products and services. ePowerOn proudly supplies control systems for businesses of all sizes, from start-ups to Fortune 100.
To serve our diverse customer base, our engineers have designed energy management systems along with security and lighting controls to save energy, improve safety standards in all communities and promote a sustainable environment. Choosing ePowerOn’s industry-leading technology is an investment in the future with a partner that is committed to developing a safer, connected world.
Our Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and follow up on potential leads. In this position, you will be an ambassador of our company by becoming a trusted face to our customers while adhering to company values and policy. This position will have the opportunity to work from home and we're looking for a highly motivated self-starter to find and cultivate opportunities for LED retrofits.
· Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients that promote sales and increases clienteles.
· Determine and implement most effective methods for engaging potential customers.
· Create potential customer prospect lists and determine appropriate contacts within these organizations.
· Listen attentively to consumer questions and provide answers that are knowledgeable and insightful to encourage product sale.
· Showcase the company’s strengths and highlight our brand by talking exclusively about the characteristics that make our organization unique.
· Utilize inside sales support to optimize your impact on outside sales.
· Assist customers with explanation of products and service features and resolve issues.
· Participate in weekly meetings to discuss benchmarks and team goals for the upcoming week.
· Develop and employ various customer sales strategies such as company visits, door to door, cold calling, and distribution of promotional materials.
Job Skills & Qualifications
1-3 years of outside contractor sales experience in electrical distribution, electrical contracting or lighting rep agency
College degree (preferred)
Knowledge of LED lighting products and technology (preferred)
Excellent attention to details and proven ability to multi-task without error Strong self-starter with excellent communication
Newly graduates will also be considered
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
Operate office equipment (i.e., computers, phone, POS, scanner and copier) Extended hours may be expected
Prolonged standing may be required
Domestic and/or International Travel may be required (up to 50%) Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed