Inside Sales Associate
LT Security Inc. Lanham, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary of Position:
We are seeking energetic and motivated individuals to join our Sales Team. These individuals will be responsible for continued growth and development of our customer accounts. Our customer base consists of distributors, resellers and installation professionals. Your capacities to cultivate relationships, provide product details, secure sales opportunities and increase sales will be the essential responsibilities.
· Generate new customer relationships and develop ongoing trusted strategic partnership; Maintain productive working relationship with existing customers and engage them regularly and particularly when new products are launched; Assess and validate customers’ needs on a regular basis
· Assist in identifying opportunities to scale product revenues.
· Assist in achieving broader and deeper penetration for the market.
· Approach and connect prospective clients with sales calls, emails, direct mails, and build a good and effective network and relationship with prospective clients.
· Provide pre-sale and post-sale services in a way that enhances customer experience, e.g. service existing and prospective customers with effective company and product information, sales quotations, sample products and marketing materials, process sales order, new account application, help customers to have their technical questions answered and troubleshot.
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the complete line of products & services; embrace security system technologies and their applications via training and research.
· Maintain up-to-date knowledge of market and product trends.
· Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales target.
· Other duties as assigned.
· 1+ Years of Professional Experience in Sales or related areas (preferred)
· Experience in security system industry is highly desired
· A bachelors degree in Computer Science, IT / Network, Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent industry experience
· Experience in selling to Verticals and/or security systems is highly desired
· Experience in generating new customer relationship is strongly preferred
· B2B telemarketing experience is preferred
· Open to Sponsor H1B/OPT
· Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally in written responses to emails and oral responses to calls
· Strong presentation and interpersonal skill is a must
· Ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
· Ability to maintain confidential business information
· Ability to respond to customers in a timely and effective manner
· Computer proficiency including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Outlook)
· Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong negotiation skill and team player mindset is a plus
· Must be self-motivated with a proven track record selling and delivering solutions
· Energetic and positive attitude, and enthusiasm to excel
· Bilingual (preferred)
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
· Domestic and/or International Travel may be required (up to 25%)
· Willing and able to work additional hours when needed
· Bend, lift, open and move product and related office items varying in weight from 1 to 30lbs, depending on need
LT Security Inc.Why Work Here?
LTS is a leader in digital video surveillance, providing reliable, innovative, and cost-effective video solutions to security professionals.
LTS is a leader in digital video surveillance, providing reliable, innovative, and cost-effective video solutions to security professionals, installers, system integrators, consulting firms & resellers of all sizes. With 10+ Sales and Distribution Centers in the US and growing, we offer the latest technology of network video surveillance in our comprehensive line of Analog, Hybrid, HD-TVI, HD-SDI, and IP solutions.