Inside Sales Rep
- $50,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
LSPedia requires a corporate job application. We only interview applicants who submitted this corporate job application. Please copy and paste this link:
We are seeking multiple Entry Level Inside Sales Representatives to join our growing team! The ideal candidate is a competitive self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and setting appointments.
- Provide educational materials to keep customers aware of the latest industry/compliance/product development
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Follow lead generation process and sales stages
- Keep track of activities and notes in CRM
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set appointments for sales managers
- Follow up with with customers weekly/monthly to develop relationship
- Provide/present sales material to customers
- Exceed quarterly sales and activities quotas
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Bachelor's degree or associate degree preferred with a minimum 2 years of working experience in similar roles
- The amount of experience is less important than having the qualities of a successful sales associate (communication, competitiveness, hustle, attitude...etc)
- Problem solver
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Love to help people
- Result oriented
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Entry level inside sales representatives can earn well over $90,000 a year once becoming fully acquainted with our products and processes. The average first year earning potential for sales associates with limited to no sales experience is between $65,000 - $90,000. We offer a great quality of life with paid time off and working hours that allow a life outside of work.
LSPedia offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, generous paid time off, and company IRA matching.
LSPedia is the leading provider of turnkey FDA (DSCSA) compliance solutions and supply chain software solutions to the pharmaceutical industry. Manufacturers, wholesale distributors, dispensers, GPOs, and health systems use LSPedia’s solutions to make, move, track, verify, and service their serialized products.
- Built with workflow, automation, and data security at the core, our solutions are transforming compliance, unifying supply chain, and enabling trading partners from different platforms to work together seamlessly. LSPedia’s OneScan, RxChain, and Investigator technologies brings error-free and keyboard-free operations with integrated ASN, EPCIS, VRS, issue tracking, and interoperability.
LSPedia IncWest Bloomfield, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.