TEAM LEAD - Security Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LSINC is a workplace that is compliant with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors.
Are you searching for an exciting career supporting an agency that literally sends its employees to space! Come on this journey with our team. We are looking for innovative, creative, and highly motivated individuals that want to explore their personal and professional growth and make way for the advancement of themselves and others.
Currently we are seeking a TEAM LEAD - Security Support Specialist to provide a spectrum of administrative security activities in support of NASA Langley Research Center located in Hampton, VA while leading a team of professionals in several different geographic locations. The Qualified candidate must have a current Top-Secret Clearance/SCI-Sensitive Compartmented Information.
The TEAM LEAD - Security Specialist provides all facets of program security management in support of SAP initiatives, to include OPSEC, personnel, physical, information, industrial, and direct war-fighter support.
Duties may include:
- Provide SAP security administration and management to program elements
- Conduct security oversight inspections
- Ensure facility compliance with all policies and directives
- Provide guidance and oversight to defense contractors
- Develop security plans and procedures for safeguarding classified information
- Present indoctrination, debrief, and refresher training for program briefed personnel regarding obligations to protest classified information
- Ensure adequate secure storage and work spaces for customers
- Maintain SAPF/SCIF
- Attend program meetings as security representative.
- Provide security support at program working groups/conferences/off-site locations.
- Prepare CUAs, MOUs, and MOAs for resident non-MDA SAPs for review and approval, develop and maintain SAP documentation.
- Prepare and submit SOP, monitor security incidents.
- Maintain SOP facility and personnel folders. Implement all applicable requirements to maintain Facility IDS.
- Coordinate tests, inspections, repairs of program facilities.
- Identify and requisition equipment and supply needs.
- Escort non-cleared personnel.
- Maintain all required facility paperwork and accreditations.
- Inspect and comment on build projects to ensure DoD and ICD requirements are being met.
- Ensure proper handling of classified materials.
- Have in-depth knowledge of Top Secret Control Account procedures and conduct Top Secret audit/inventory.
- Inventory and label all existing media within facility.
- Conduct duties as Data Transfer Agent (DTA).
- Ensure proper marking of classified materials.
- Prepare documents for receiving packaging, shipping and secure transmissions.
- Prepare and brief couriers on responsibilities.
- Maintenance of DOD required office files, to include destruction program materials, secure fax operations, SAP courier duties.
- Perform Program Indoctrinations and debriefings.
- Review submitted PARs and SAP NPs.
- Verify program Access Rosters.
- Transmit accomplished PIAs and PARs.
- Manage the Security Awareness and Education program, reviews inspection results to correlate training products and priorities.
- Control visitor ingress/egress, answer phones, escort visitors and interface with senior level government and corporate officials and their staffs.
- Verify visitor clearances.
- Coordinate conference room meetings.
- Brief the security requirements for the facility or location to all visitors.
- Perform general clerical duties as required.
- Must have a current TS/SCI clearance
- U.S. Citizenship is required for this position
- B.S. degree or equivalent in related security discipline; Master's degree preferred
- At least 6 years of related experience, 2 years of experience must be in Specialist Access Program (SAP) security environment; conversant in SAP process and procedures
- At least 2 years of experience as an Advanced/Senior Team member or project lead
- Knowledge of DOD, DOE or other industrial security program and in-depth knowledge of the DOD, DOE or other government security regulatory manuals
- Capable of developing and implementing a specific security task area or specialty in support of a Special Access Program (SAP)
- Ability and willingness to travel to support customer activities
- Must be able to work independently and reliably with limited supervision
- Demonstrated organizational abilities
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication
- Completion of the Security Professional Education Development (SPeD) Security Fundamentals Professional Certification (SFPC) course provided by the Defense Security Service (DSS), Center for the Development of Security Excellence (CDSE).
- Successful completion of CDSE courses deemed acceptable to the government. Courses should cover a spectrum of security disciplines including: General Security, Personnel Security, Physical Security, and Special Access Programs.
- Must be able to life and carry minimum of 50 lbs.
- Be able to climb stairs, ladders (exterior and interior spaces).
LSINC is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with LSINC Corporation through our online applicant system please email email@example.com for assistance. Minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Real EstateView all jobs at LSINC Corporation