Field Service Engineer
- Posted: 23 days ago
LSINC Corporation is a dynamic, innovative firm that is rapidly growing. We are looking for innovative, creative, and highly motivated individuals to join our team. We offer tremendous opportunities for growth and advancement. Currently, we are seeking a Field Service Engineer to support our Engineering and Manufacturing Teams.
The Field Service Engineer is responsible for providing technical sales support, equipment demonstrations, training, sample processing, and field service installation and repair of direct-to-object digital and related equipment. Repair and installations will take place in the field as well as remotely.
- Provide outstanding service to our clients
- Point of contact to receive, review and electronically log customer jobs
- Use electro-mechanical skills to repair devices
- Electro-mechanical aptitude: including using a multi-meter to troubleshoot electrical circuits, and the ability to read and comprehend electrical schematics to properly troubleshoot systems.
- Aptitude could include past roles as an HVAC technician, Electrician, Automotive Mechanic or Repair, Military or Veteran with electro-mechanical experience
- Perform operator maintenance on equipment
- Perform installation support, on-site repair, and key operator training (maintenance and equipment operations training)
- Provide training to customers on proper operation and maintenance of equipment, and digital file preparation
- Provide remote customer support/troubleshooting as well as on-site service as needed
- Provide periodic on-site troubleshooting and repair assistance on equipment that may be experiencing complex electrical or mechanical problems
- Effectively communicate and obtain appropriate data needed to identify, analyze and resolve service requirements
- Clearly communicate problem solutions through database entries, written reports, and verbal communication with customers and colleagues
- Travel to include, but not be limited to the territory of the remote technician
- Thorough reports are to be completed in a timely manner
- Maintain reporting logs and information for billing
- 2-year technical degree in mechanical, digital, or electronic technology required
- 2 years experience minimum in field engineering positions servicing complex electro-mechanical devices
- Ability to independently manage, service, and support large service territory, including management of assets such as parts, tools, company information, etc.
- Strong aptitude for customer relations, and communication skills
- Eager to learn technologies surrounding Print Production
- Experience in servicing inkjet printing or similar equipment in a print production environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Should possess strong collaborative abilities, to not only obtain assistance from colleagues but also provide assistance when able
- Must have good color vision and attention to detail
- Travel is necessary, globally as needed
- Understanding Zoom, Teams, and other video conferencing tools
- Knowledge of Workflow processing (Preferred)
- Valid driver's license and clean driving. A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) is included in our technician background check
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to travel frequently
- Must be a U.S. Citizen verified by eVerify
- Travel up to 50%
- Constant standing/walking with the ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Capable of using hand, electric, and pneumatic tools
- Requires constant pushing, pulling, standing, reaching, grasping, bending, and stooping
- Possible exposure to dust, shavings, oil, grease, noise, dirt, heat, and fumes
LSINC is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with LSINC Corporation through our online applicant system please email careers@LSINC.com for assistance. Minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
EngineeringView all jobs at LSINC Corporation
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?