The Operations & Trade Settlement Specialist is a key member of the operations and investment teams supporting trade processes, data management, client reporting, and portfolio management functions. This person will work closely with the operations and investment teams under the supervision of LSIA’s Vice President, Operations. This position requires strong computer skills, attention to detail, positive professional attitude, and the ability to work in a team environment.
· Facilitating the accurate & timely settlement of domestic transactions within various equity/fixed income investment strategies.
· Identifying trade discrepancies and unmatched trades as well as mitigating the risks related to the trade lifecycle.
· Daily reconciliation of securities movements.
· Assist Vice President, Operations & Manager, Trading & Settlement as required.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Detail-oriented aptitude
· Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and take initiative
· Self-starter with excellent teamwork skills
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to learn and adapt to change, manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines
· Manage competing priorities with poise and professionalism
· Ability to train and work remotely (during COVID-19)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· A two- or four-year degree preferred, but not mandatory if the candidate has required experience.
· Trading and settlement experience required.
· APX experience helpful, but not required.
· Full time (Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-4:30 PM)
· Benefits Available
· Preferably works out of LSIA’s Milwaukee office location
Why Work Here?
Learn what The LSIA Way is and how you can become a part of our LSIA family by visiting myLSIA.com. We look forward to meeting you!