LSI is looking for assembly workers to work partial shifts to fit your busy schedule. The shifts we are offering are 7am -12pm; 8:30am - 2:00pm; 12:30pm - 4:30pm and 4:30pm -8:30pm.
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Represents LSI Industries in the most positive manner with prospective, former and current employees, clients, suppliers and the community we serve • Interacts professionally and effectively with a diverse group of employees and customers • Learns and practices standard operating procedures • Maintains prompt and regular attendance based on the work hours established by the manager. • Assembles parts on assembly line using correct tools and assembly methods. • Understands and practices high quality standards. • Able to learn and perform multiple jobs on the assembly line EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but un-involved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.