Service Desk Attendant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ClubSport San Jose
SERVICE DESK ATTENDANT
To create great first and last impressions for members and guests, and to control club access. Answer incoming telephone calls promptly and handle them professionally. Be aggressively hospitable to members and guests as they enter and exit the club, and use names at every opportunity. Track member usage and guest registrations - ensure that guest cards are filled out completely and accurately. Enforce all club policies relating to the Service Desk. Assist members with account changes and billing questions. Assist the Service Desk Supervisor and other departments in administrative duties and projects as requested. Stay informed of current sales and marketing promotions (internal and external), current club programming, and special events or functions occurring each day.
REPORTS TOService Manager
DRIVERS of SUCCESS
· Personable, Friendly Demeanor
· Member Service Obsession
· Team Player, Leadership Skills
· Professionalism, Responsibility
· Enthusiasm, Achievement Orientation
· Communication Skills
· Enthusiastically greet and check in members as they enter (track and control club usage); smile and use names often
· Welcome guests to the club; initiate the registration process (ensuring guest cards are filled out completely); contact the Membership department; ensure a professional “hand-off” to the Sales Rep; and collect guest fees as applicable
· Offer a parting wish to all members and guests as they exit the club
· Keep the Service Desk and lobby area neat, clean and uncluttered
· Know and understand all Member Service and Facility Walkthrough and Core Value Quick Check standards as they apply to the Service Desk and lobby areas; ensure they are followed
· Handle point of sale transactions and billing payment drop-offs; collect and record fees
· Handle court, tanning, and massage reservations accurately (where applicable); adhere to club policies regarding advance reservation times, length of booked time, etc.; collect fees as applicable
· Handle changes to member accounts (payment methods, EFT changes, downgrades, etc.)
· Handle member cancellation requests when the Service Director and Service Desk is unavailable
· Answer incoming telephone calls when club operator is not on duty or when calls are forwarded to the Service Desk; transfer calls professionally and efficiently; take accurate messages as needed
· Assist the Programming department by taking activity registration messages or requests when the Activities Desk is closed – pass them on so the Activities Desk staff can handle when they return
· Assist with club administrative duties such as mailings, telephone campaigns, etc.
· Serve as a resource for club members with questions about club policies, programs or services
· Deliver Service Signatures, “Welcome Ritual”, “Confirm & Repeat” and “Parting Wish” on a consistent basis
· Promote club events and programs to members as they check in
· Maintain a supply of folded towels at the Service Desk; fold towels for the Housekeeping department when requested
· Other responsibilities or projects as assigned by the Service Desk Supervisor or Service Director
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Qualified candidates, with or without reasonable accommodations, must be able to:
· Write, speak, read, hear and see
· Stand for duration of work shift
· Operate a computer and keyboard
· Operate cash register
· Bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
· Fold and carry towels
· Perform light telephone work
LSI, SilverCreek, LLC
AddressSan Jose, CA
Get fresh Seasonal HELP DESK Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.