Sr. Test Engineer
- Posted: July 06, 2022
LS Technologies (LST) is seeking a dynamic self-starter Test Engineer to support LST's VOICE Communications program.
- Provide test and systems engineering support for FAA Air Traffic Control (ATC) Voice Communication Systems (VCS), Air to Ground (A/G) and Ground to Ground (G/G) protocol converter systems
- Provide technical and program management support for various Voice Switching and Recording (VS&R) programs as needed.
- Develop test plans and strategies and working with FAA to review and collaborate with vendors on their test plans and strategies.
- Providing technical expertise regarding the more complex aspects of testing during test procedure development and reviews.
- Manage test teams during test procedure development and various test phases.
Work Duties May Include:
- Participate in accreditation of test tools such as the Traffic Load Generator (TLG), Voice Quality tools, and various EUROCAE ED-137 tools.
- Contribute to test reports, stakeholder briefings, support with automating tests, witnessing vendor tests, participating in design reviews.
- Travel to vendor's facilities to support activities such as design reviews, witness test tool accreditation and Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT).
- Travel to FAA WJHTC or vendor facilities to support Technical Interchange Meetings (TIM) as needed
- 16+ years
- Experience working with VoIP communications systems
- EUROCAE ED-137 experience is desirable.
- Experience managing a test organization.
- Experience developing and orchestrating complex test procedures.
- Experience using testing tools such as GL Communications MAPS ED-137, Spirent VOTER and other VoIP test tools.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Experience with FAA standards is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related field).
LS Technologies, LLC
AddressAtlantic City, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at LS Technologies, LLC