Logistics Management Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
LS Technologies is seeking a Logistics Management Analyst to support the LSSC program by working with clients, LS Technologies personnel, contractors and other government officials primarily at the FAA Southwest Regional Office.
- Review and process Personal Property Documents for in-use personal property assets and input into the Automated Inventory Tracking System (AITS)
- Review, research, and monitor processes required in the establishment or modification of facilities in the National Airspace System (NAS) from the time of requirements determination until materiel or property is placed in-use or other disposition is achieved.
- Monitor and process related capitalization documentation and correspondence in government property and financial tools and systems for in-use personal property and real property assets.
- Review and validate the accuracy and completeness of the Project Materiel Management (PMM) Project Materiel Cumulative (PMC) report.
- Review and complete research of the documentation received for the disposal of personal property, including both accountable and non-accountable equipment, furniture, and supplies.
- Verify documentation requirements and assist Government personnel to complete research in the agency financial system and the document control database.
- Complete a review and research the agency in-use personal property systems for receipt of documentation of surplus material and property.
- Provide support Government personnel to record completed Reports of Excess (ROE) in agency tracking tool.
- Review draft procurement packages and report on inclusion of required logistics elements in sufficient detail to support the acquisition to meet life cycle support requirements.
- Develop recommendations for addition/revisions to include all appropriate logistics requirements in final procurement packages.
- Report on maintenance concepts and maintenance planning data as to compatibility with existing FAA standard provisioning policies and procedures.
- Review cost estimates for adequacy of support requirements for life cycle support of assigned system/equipment.
- Provide comments and recommendations for cost estimates. Utilize available cost estimating models.
- Review acquisition/planning documents associated with major NAS acquisitions (e.g., procurement requests, integrated logistics support plans (ILSPs), Contractor data deliverables, project implementation plans (PIPs), etc.), to insure that they are comprehensive and contain all required supply support related planning provisions.
- Attend National Airspace Integrated Logistics Support Management Team (NAILSMT) meetings, Procurement Readiness Reviews (PRRs), In Service Reviews (ISRs), and others in which supply support issues and concerns are addressed.
- Must be able to obtain a government Public Trust Security Clearance.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience within a relevant personal/real property logistics environment (at a minimum one (1) of the three (3) years must have been in support of government (Federal, State, or Local) property management).
- Typical functions include: telephone answering, desk staffing, copying, data entry, regular cyclical report generation, distribution, pre-defined task execution.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred; In lieu of a bachelor's degree six (6) years of relevant experience over and above the minimum experience requirements for the position will be considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree.
- 0 - 20%
LS Technologies, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
LS Technologies, LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at LS Technologies, LLC