- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
LS Technologies is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to support the Recruiting team in the Corporate Support Services Department (CSS). This position will provide Recruiting and Staffing support companywide to all employees.
- Activelysource and recruit for open positions.
- Screen and interview any potential candidates.
- Work with Program Managers to create job descriptions while also managing company careers page.
- Organize and lead weekly recruiting and staffing meetings with Stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain LST's recruiting database.
- Create and process new employee packages and onboard all new employees to LST.
- Documenting and organizing post interview debriefs.
- Experience or knowledge using an Applicant Tracking System.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must possess or meet eligibility requirements for gaining a security clearance.
- At least 2-5 years of experience working as a Recruiter.
- Must be able to maintain and track recruiting metrics.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Assist Senior Human Resources Analyst and other members of the Corporate Support Services team (HR, Security, IT, ISO Quality Management) as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 0 - 20%
LS Technologies, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
LS Technologies, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at LS Technologies, LLC
Get fresh Assistant Corporate Recruiter jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.