Cloud Systems/Software Engineer
- Over a month ago
LS Technologies, LLC is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, results-oriented Cloud Systems/Software Engineer. The incumbent will have experience with cloud technology and the adoption experience. The Cloud Systems/Software Engineer will provide engineering and technical support to the Federal Aviation Administration as they develop a technical reference architecture for a hybrid/cloud architecture for the National Airspace System (NAS).
- Provide software engineering support specifically in DevSecOps, CI/CD pipelines, API Management, Containerization, Integration, and cloud services to FAA NextGen to develop a technical reference architecture for future NAS.
- Provide Engineering Support - Work with the FAA NextGen program stakeholders to gather future microservice architecture requirements and incorporate updates into the technical reference documents. Provide support for FAA Automation Evolution Strategy, including identifying requirements, specifying a reference architecture, and identifying governance needs.
- Provide technical leadership and apply comprehensive system engineering principles to support the investigation, analysis, planning, design, development, implementation, testing, and evaluation of NAS systems.
- Review and prepare engineering and technical analysis reports, and other technical and enterprise architecture documentation.
- Experience and knowledge of the FAA and the National Airspace System (NAS) system/application architecture and cloud environments
- 10+ years of experience in systems/software engineering.
- Good understanding of the SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Experience working with DevSecOps concepts, CI/CD pipelines, API Management, Containerization, Integration, and Cloud.
- Successful track record of transition and operational implementation of mission-critical systems/capabilities.
- Strong understanding of cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, platform tools, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud infrastructure architectures and designs.
- Strong attention to detail, well-organized, and ability to self-prioritize, manage, and adjust multiple tasks as the project evolves is required.
- Ability to document and/or present ideas and findings to facilitate management decisions.
- Ability to develop new ideas and techniques that advance the state of the practice for cybersecurity.
- Experience working as a Federal Government contractor
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors Degree: Preferred major in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology; advanced degree preferred.
- 0 - 20%
LS Technologies, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to have a vaccination attestation. Any vaccination requirements will follow local, state and federal law. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over LST's vaccination policy.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
LS Technologies, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at LS Technologies, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?