Order Manager (Redmond)
LS Networks Redmond, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a talented, motivated individual who wants to work in an environment where your input is valued and fresh ideas are welcomed? LS Networks is a quickly growing telecommunications company founded in Portland with the mission of bringing high-speed internet services to rural areas and is looking for a talented Order Manager to add to the team!
The Order Manager is responsible for aspects of customers’ service orders including the management and installation of said service orders, customer communication and expectation of service delivery dates. The position involves initiating and managing the ordering and installation of off-net orders with various entities (ILECS, CLECS, contractors) as well as with other internal parties for successful order fulfillment; to include but not limited to LSR’s and ASR’s. The position also manages all aspects of successful delivery of voice services and DID management. Order Manager also provides support to various internal departments in maintaining system record integrity. Responsibilities also include project management in support of customers or LS Networks initiated projects as needed.
- Review and validate all newly committed, pending service order information in the service order system. Maintain familiarity with customer records.
- Create and send customer service order related documents such as, but not limited to, Service Order Acknowledgement and Firm Order Confirmation, as part of fulfilling customer service delivery expectations.
- Initiate off-net orders such as UNE (DS0, DS1, DS3), PT – PT, Intra/Inter-LATA and cross connect orders, ASR’s and LSR’s, SIP trunks and track their progress, keeping internal parties as well as customers apprised of important dates and updates.
- Manage new voice services, working closely with the customer on any porting of DIDs from the losing vendor to LS Networks.
- Document and maintain order status updates and off-net order information in the operational support system (OSS), including cable records with LEC circuit ID’s and LSN order information.
- Complete service orders in the OSS and billing system as well as creating and sending order completion documents and information to customers.
- Collaborate and coordinate with colleagues routinely to ensure all aspects of the customer service orders are fulfilled in a timely manner and to the customer’s expectations. Keep updated on LEC ordering systems and procedures.
- Craft, follow and/or improve procedures and processes in collaboration with stakeholders, either through self-direction or in concert with coworkers. Share and train, as necessary, any new processes or procedures with key stakeholders.
- Work with Engineering and/or Implementation departments on various projects as required.
- Order demarcation extensions, working with third party Low-Energy Installation providers as needed.
- Front office administrative duties as assigned.
- Forklift driving training and certification may be provided to receive warehouse deliveries on a limited basis when warehouse staff are unavailable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and understanding of telephony/telecom terms and processes.
- Experience working with LEC’s and their systems to provide and support successful ordering of various off-net circuits including but not limited to: UNE, (DS0, DS1 & DS3 as well as cross connects), Special Access, Point-to-Point, Dark Fiber via ASR and LSR.
- Familiarity with Access Service Ordering Guide and Local Service Ordering Guide, ASOG/LSOG and how to use and find information.
- Maintaining up to date information regarding LEC ordering systems and procedures.
- Understanding of Tariff’s as pertaining to ordering services with LECs.
- Knowledge/understanding in reading & interpreting network & circuit designs.
- Vigilance in monitoring order delivery dates and communicating changes to customers and/or internal departments and team members.
- Coordinating between internal, vendor, and customer to ensure milestones are completed
- Familiarity with provisioning process and guidelines to assist in successful turn-ups.
- Comprehensive background using MS Outlook, Word, Excel software.
- Familiarity with MS PowerPoint and database software.
- Excellent customer service skills and a pro-active approach to resolving issues.
- Ability to work independently with self-direction or in collaboration with co-workers.
- Moderate project management skills.
Education & Experience
- 2 years’ experience in telecommunications ordering services utilizing and following ILEC systems and procedures, as well as experience providing customer service, gracefully communicating good news and bad as required.
- 1 year experience working in project management is a plus
- Associate degree is a plus
- Complete medical & dental coverage starting at 90% employer paid premiums for single coverage.
- Our safe harbor 401(k) plan is available to employees on day 1, and includes a 100% fully vested employer match of up to 4% of your compensation.
- LS Networks encourages staff members to pursue ongoing education and gain industry certifications by offering tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- 8 paid holidays, flexible "Take What You Need" PTO and paid family leave.
- LS Networks employees can also take advantage of local employee store passes, local sporting event tickets and much more!
Location: Redmond, OR.
Local candidates preferred. This is an essential frontline worker position which requires working in the office full time. Appropriate COVID-19 safety protocols have been implemented including 6' physical distancing, cleaning and sanitizing, and face coverings.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at LS Networks